NF-8209 is a new generation to offer digital and analog signaling all in one network toner and probe. It has three modes for options to track cable like digital mode, analog mode, and PoE mode. That means it’s equipped with the most powerful cable location technologies for any work environment. Also, it includes cable length measurement, cable faults testing, PoE testing, hub blink, and NCV function, all these make it a must-tool for cabling engineers.
1. CONT— Test open, short, cross,ect for STP, UTP cable.
2. Length–measure length of LAN cable, the range is 2.5m~200m.
3. Scan–Analog/Digital/ PoE mode to locate LAN cables.
4. PoE— available for standard or non-standard PoE switch (5~60V), identify AT or AF standard of PSE type.
5. Flash–locate network port by the flashing port light on switch/ router.